Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anybody really alive out there???

Options
  • 24-02-2009 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Singer/Rhythm Guitarist here calling any musicians who want to form together to bring about the re-birth of rock! Will be looking to gig regularily. also need to find place to rehearse.

Would like to start with Springsteen songs and use his stage mentality and work in originals and other decent rock bands.

Dublin kildare and laois area, am from Kildare

Please contact me if interested.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 vinbean

hey Boss, im alive and bored, im 27 bass player inactive for over a year, live in dublin and i'd be interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dave...

Lead guitarist,Dublin/Kildare area here. Pm if you're still looking for a lead player.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Age grouping?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-boss

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    Age grouping?

My age is 28 so not too young and not too old would do grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Big Wave

the-boss wrote: »
    My age is 28 so not too young and not too old would do grand
    I've been playing drums for 27 years. Tonnes of gigs & session work under my belt. I used to be in Cactus World News. I'm 45 - is that too old? I'm also gay - I assume that's not a problem?

Wayne.

• Advertisement
Advertisement