Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra-Vision Boxset Clearance (Scrubs @ €14.99, Curb @ €12.99, American Dad @ €12.9

Options
  • 24-02-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭

Was in today and they'd a decent enough boxset clearance on.. most notably was seasons of Scrubs (1 - 5) for €14.99 each. Not a bad price at all considering the Region 2 / 4 were, at one stage anyways, the cheapest available at about €25 a season from CDWOW.

Also had Curb Your Enthusiasm for €12.99 a season - think they had seasons 1 - 5 of that also.

American Dad - Season 1 was €12.99 too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yeah American Dad is 12.99 for the different seasons.Picked up season 2 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah American Dad is 12.99 for the different seasons.Picked up season 2 today.
    Cheers... just saw Season 1 in my local Xtra-Vision but likely to be for all seasons alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Probably not Season 3 though, but here's hoping.

blastman wrote: »
    Probably not Season 3 though, but here's hoping.

It does include volume 3. Considering picking it up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Now if this applies to the Sopranos and Dexter I'm sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kenpi

Nice one Basquille, will be heading there tomorrow.

Advertisement