Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Tyres?

Options
  • 24-02-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I'm looking to get the motorhome some new "shoes" in time for the new season, and am looking for some advice.

I've been on eiretyres, and come across Michelin Agilis 215x70/15C for €144 a tyre. According to an article in Michelin (here) they are specially designed for Motorhomes.

Can anyone recommend these, or others to be considered before I commit?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

My MH came with Michelin Agilis on the front ...can't complain about them.

On the twin back axle it had (new) Sava Trenta tyres ...can't complain about them either.

Which reminds me ...must check the DOT date on the fronts ...they might be getting a tad old now

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭peltor

I would go for Lassa made by bridgestone,not sure is there any dealers in dublin.excellent tyre good feel to the road,fantastic mileage,in my opinion would surpass michelin in all respects,I would think cheaper then michelin as well

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Thanks guys.

Got a price on the Agilis tyres and just checked my local Advanced will fit them. Can't find the Bridgestones yet, but I'll try for a bit and compare the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

how do the Agilis compare to the XC Camping?

Advertisement