Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99 Cent 2 Litre Coke

Options
  • 24-02-2009 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Back this Thursday in Dunnes. Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Excellent! Got a load last time even though they tried to say it was a max of 6 per person ... there was no sign up as far as I could see.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If anyone prefers the cans they are BOGOF in supervalu 12X330mls for €3.44

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

davton - so that's 24 cas for the price of 12 then?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    davton - so that's 24 cas for the price of 12 then?
    no its buy 6 get 6 free. So for 3.44 you get 12cans. Its not as cheap per litre but tastes better from a can and stays fresher longer imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Nice one OP. We usually bulk buy them in Dunnes Newry for 99p, but they had the price up at £1.40 last Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Only wrote: »
    Excellent! Got a load last time even though they tried to say it was a max of 6 per person ... there was no sign up as far as I could see.

you could also just walk out of the shop and walk back in, you are starting a new transaction then

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

you could also just walk out of the shop and walk back in, you are starting a new transaction then

Thats more or less what I told them! - I told her to put through 6 bottles, I'd pay for them and then to do a new transaction for the next lot and so on ... she just said, OK, I'll let them through in one lot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

davton wrote: »
    no its buy 6 get 6 free. So for 3.44 you get 12cans. Its not as cheap per litre but tastes better from a can and stays fresher longer imo.
    much better deal imo.

bottle coke is awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

davton wrote: »
    If anyone prefers the cans they are BOGOF in supervalu 12X330mls for €3.44

The 99c bottles are also in Supervalu this week as well,

But isnt 12X330mls = 2LTR? or maybe someone can rectify that?

I only noticed the bottles as they were right beside the Easter Eggs 3 for E3.50 better than E7.50 last year, but on the same day as Lent :( Decisions , decisions.

Hmmm! Chocollaatte!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

dave_29 wrote: »

But isnt 12X330mls = 2LTR? or maybe someone can rectify that?

Have to say thats some terrible maths buddy! 12 x 330ml = around 4L.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

gnolan wrote: »
    Have to say thats some terrible maths buddy! 12 x 330ml = around 4L.

Ha, all i can think of then was the mountain of chocolate & would love some now :(

12 cans = 4litre = €3.44 [€0.86 a litre]

I big bottle = 2litre = €0.99 [€0.45 a litre]

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭flatpack

this offer is not in Portlaoise, :mad:

flatpack wrote: »

I heard that the offer was half price Coke Zero. Nothing about coke or diet coke being 99cent again. The other offer was on a meal deal for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

flatpack wrote: »

ya its not in Limerick either (childers road or parkway)! Just on coke zero!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

was ther in dunnes this morning,...nothing about 99c cokes but then i notices beside the coke zero it had a tiny '99c' tag..but diet coke and coke were full price...i asked a staff member to check if diet coke was 99c..he checked and said they are all scanning at full price bar the coke zero which is 99c..he said he though this was an error and should be full price..anyway i got 12 bottles:D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Was in Navan earlier. Asked a member of staff who said the 99c deal is only on coke zero.

Tesco have 3 for 2 on Diet coke 2 litre bottles. €1.99 X 2 = €3.98 for 6litres = €0.63 a litre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Offer is only on Coke Zero in Galway too. I had my hopes up:(

Advertisement