Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MilSim Gear For Sale

Options
  • 24-02-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

MilSim Gear For Sale.
    Have this gear never used and need the space.
    1:Ideal For Downed Pilot Games or Motorbike, Chineese style AirForce Helmet Med.Size Adjustable,It has 2 built in Visors.1 Clear & 1 Tinted
    Got this as a pressie and only use Full Face helmets on my bike so as its taking up so much space in wardrobe it has to go..
    €35.00 +Postage or Collect Limerick,Ennis or G-Tac

2:Luftwaffa Officer Tunic & Side Cap, German WWII Airforce Officers Tunic & Side Cap. Size Med. Again bought and been in wardrobe for way too long.

3:Luftwaffa Tunic & Side Cap, This is an Airman's Tunic & Side Cap I think as there are no rank markings on it. Same as before, Never Used and been in wardrobe, This is a Size Small.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Any Takers?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭TunnelWeb

Hey ninjalmk,
    Can I ask where you got the helmet from? I know you said you got it as a pressie,but any idea where it was purchased? It looks sweet!

TunnelWeb wrote: »
    Hey ninjalmk,
    Can I ask where you got the helmet from? I know you said you got it as a pressie,but any idea where it was purchased? It looks sweet!

Sorry mate no idea, but if you like it so much offer asking +postage and its yours :D:D
    Ya its a great helmet,Spotless, n never used,the 2 visors are the bizz they just slide into place n back, no changing lenses or anything the 2 are fixed in the helmet permanently, Its a Fighter Pilot replica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭TunnelWeb

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Sorry mate no idea, but if you like it so much offer asking +postage and its yours :D:D
    Ya its a great helmet,Spotless, n never used,the 2 visors are the bizz they just slide into place n back, no changing lenses or anything the 2 are fixed in the helmet permanently, Its a Fighter Pilot replica.

I would,but I wouldnt have any use for it....

Any Takers?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

faddius takes a one-month ban as per my earlier warning. Thread-spoiling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

i am into the pilot helmet whats your best price can collect from g tac if that has any bearing on the price cheers

M Sims

major sims wrote: »
    i am into the pilot helmet whats your best price can collect from g tac if that has any bearing on the price cheers

M Sims
    Collecting from G-Tac has no bearing on price, worth a try though :D
    Anyway Id let it go for €35, Its never been used. Im told it cost €90 new by other half as they got it for me from a contact but i only wear Full face helmets on my bike.

The Pilots Helmet was Sold @ The Reckoning II

Thanks for your interest.

The Pilots Helmet was Sols @ The Reckoning II

Thanks for your interest.

• Advertisement

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    MilSim Gear For Sale.
    Have this gear never used and need the space.

2:Luftwaffa Officer Tunic & Side Cap, German WWII Airforce Officers Tunic & Side Cap. Size Med. Again bought and been in wardrobe for way too long.

3:Luftwaffa Tunic & Side Cap, This is an Airman's Tunic & Side Cap I think as there are no rank markings on it. Same as before, Never Used and been in wardrobe, This is a Size Small.

Any Interest in these?

Advertisement