Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment

Options
  • 24-02-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Can you pay dell with an AIB maestro card?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It would take you a total of 2 minutes to find out yourself. Just go through the checkout and see if laser is accepted:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

It would take you a total of 2 minutes to find out yourself. Just go through the checkout and see if laser is accepted:rolleyes:

I did that but I wasnt sure if I had typed in the right card number im not very savvy when it comes to buying online.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Bajingo wrote: »
    I did that but I wasnt sure if I had typed in the right card number im not very savvy when it comes to buying online.

If you go to the Dell.ie website -> Shop -> Purchase Help -> FAQ -> What payment options do I have? you will find what you are looking for. :)

And by the looks of it, neither maestro nor laser are accepted.

Advertisement