Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama Soc

Options
  • 24-02-2009 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Just to let you guy's know that the drama soc has it's run in the Civic this week so if you track down whomever is in the lobby selling tickets and lend your support, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated!!

I don't really know the details of the show this year as I'm not involved, but from previous years involved I know the work that goes into putting these shows on and I also know that the society doesn't get a whole lot of support from the student body.

So go on, see a show this week!!

These shows will be representing the college at ISDA's and the society will represent the college at BICS!

p.s. I don't even know what the shows are this year but I do know that what ever they are, they will be great!

Advertisement