Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club halls!!

Options
  • 24-02-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I'm bored, sooo, which college club has the best hall in your opinions?
    this is not based on the club itself or the people in it or who is better at archery etc etc,
    it's entirely based on the venue and how people have found shooting in each of the clubs!
    Give reasons if ya like too!
    I think I got everyone in there too!
    Boards has been very inactive recently, hopefully this will spark some interest!

So which hall is the best for shooting in? 27 votes

NUIG
    0% 0 votes
    GMIT
    25% 7 votes
    UL
    11% 3 votes
    DCU
    22% 6 votes
    Carlow IT
    29% 8 votes
    Dundalk IT
    3% 1 vote
    UCD
    3% 1 vote
    Maynooth IT
    3% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Reckon what a hall needs is: space behind the line, room for oodles of targets, no chance of anyone wandering into the firing line, temp control and perchance a coffee/tea place nearby.

I reckon NUIG (new one), DCU and UCD in no particular order then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

the new nuig fails on one of our own points someone walked in behind the butt's during either the i'v or the national championsip

just being devils advocate on that

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tenacious-me

That was down to human error on the account of some slightly soft in the head girl, who saw people shooting and thought it would be a good idea to run from behind cover, into the range, not really down to the hall itself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Memori

There's nothing as toasty as a UL sauna! :D

Advertisement