Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Pinball Meet

Options
  • 24-02-2009 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Ok guys,

As promised, I am updating everyone on the Irish Meet that I will holding later this year. Confirmed dates are Friday 6th - Sunday 8th November 2009.

So what is the Meet? Well, basically its a weekend of beer, pizza and most importantly PINBALL!!

I will have up to 17 pinball machine set up which should include:

No Fear
    Party Zone
    4 other Dot Matrix Games TBA
    Rollergames
    Banzai Run
    Hyperball
    Black Hole (US Version)
    Spirit
    Firepower
    Defender
    Solar Fire
    Victory
    Genesis
    Blackout
    Black Knight

There will also be fruits, MAMEs, video games, PS3, etc etc..

The Meet will be at my place which is 2 miles from Adare in County Limerick.

There will be pinball competitions over the weekend and if there's enough people there maybe WPPR (World Pinball Ranking Points) on offer which will see you ranked in the world as a pinball player and allow you access to the World Pinball Championships.

So if you're interested in attending, then PM me, email me at andrew@pinball.ie or call me on 087 745 4110

Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pool-champ

As said Andy my Twilight zone and creature from the black are yours to use along with any vids you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wonderful idea. When you mentioned the possibility of this happening last year I was delighted. I'm in Clare so it'll be easy for me to get there too. I'll hit you up with an email a little closer to the date.

Advertisement