Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession-Tastic

Options
  • 23-02-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

OK,

Sick to the gills of the redundantees, people in Negative equity, The swades of lazy and un[grace]grateful public sector workers. Banks tumbling down around us, top brass getting golden parachutes when they should be thrown in dark, dank pee pee soaked heck holes.

Sick of EVERY politician, sitting on their arses spewing predictable monotonous and mundane crapola back and forward in Dail Eireann while lapping it up with six figure salaries and likewise expense accoounts, too spineless to stand upto anybody, too inept to do a days tangible work.

Sick of pompus 'Im a man of the people' trade union leaders who proclaim with a straight face that the last thing they want to see is industrial action.

SICK OF IT...

...because at this moment in time I've never had it so good. I'm earning a great wage for my age, no mortgage and no fear of a job loss.

So no misery please, only post to toast your current fortune
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Iam a student and have absoultly no expense at all.Only food.

I have no job but I still get 170 a month from the goverment.

I was worse off before the recession!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I have a bottle of whiskey and tranquillizers. Givuz a shout when its all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I haven't lost any money on the Stock Market at all. Don't have any shares so i'm not like all the people who are now poorer because of their investments.:)

i jus got a free pass to a good pron site from 4chan.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

So you're basically saying to everyone that you have it great and if they dont they cant complain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Mmcd wrote: »
    So you're basically saying to everyone that you have it great and if they dont they cant complain!

Yes,

but just in this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hey OP - I'm with you! Screw you guys - I'm doing fabulously.

*glances around nervously, waiting for it all to come crashing down around me*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

2 for 1 choccy bars in Spars everywhere are recession bustingly amazing.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Hey OP - I'm with you! Screw you guys - I'm doing fabulously.

*glances around nervously, waiting for it all to come crashing down around me*

Macky D Mgr: Oh hai A-boy. Cujah come in to my... *looks around* um.. the toilet for a mo?

A-boy: sure, k.

Macky D mgr: uhh we're gonna have to let ya go son.

A-boy: oh noes! How can I keep myself in cider on wkends?

Macky D mgr: Look son due to the current economic climate, nobody is buying anything, but we're always running out of bog roll and serviettes. Sorry son.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I don't live in Ireland!

And I got laid again last night !!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I don't live in Ireland!

And I got laid again last night !!

Pics or GTFO. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

themont85 wrote: »
    2 for 1 choccy bars in Spars everywhere are recession bustingly amazing.
    My mates havin a "recession friendly" bday this Friday (i.e. rentin a karaoke place where you can BYOB), should be starkly contrasting to last years recession bustin 72 hour seshwan in our local/town/houses!.

Londis in Grafton Street chicken fillet rolls 1.63, im laughing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I quite my job in Ireland in October moved over to London and started working 3 4 weeks later and am having a great time.

What recession?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Abigayle wrote: »
    Macky D Mgr

What's a Macky D Mgr????

Me no spk txt spk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

OK,

Sick to the gills of the redundantees, people in Negative equity, The swades of lazy and un[grace]grateful public sector workers. Banks tumbling down around us, top brass getting golden parachutes when they should be thrown in dark, dank pee pee soaked heck holes.

Sick of EVERY politician, sitting on their arses spewing predictable monotonous and mundane crapola back and forward in Dail Eireann while lapping it up with six figure salaries and likewise expense accoounts, too spineless to stand upto anybody, too inept to do a days tangible work.

Sick of pompus 'Im a man of the people' trade union leaders who proclaim with a straight face that the last thing they want to see is industrial action.

SICK OF IT...

...because at this moment in time I've never had it so good. I'm earning a great wage for my age, no mortgage and no fear of a job loss.

I hope you knock-up some girl with triplets, that'll wipe the smile of your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Senna wrote: »
    I hope you knock-up some girl with triplets, that'll wipe the smile off your face.

FYP

Nah, I'd move to the country and let the fruits of my loin roam free.

Advertisement