Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia Sinks Chinese Ship Bound For US With Nuclear Warhead

Options
  • 23-02-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

http://rescueliberty.com/

Most disturbing about these reports are them stating that the New Star is owned by the J Rui Lucky Shipping Co Ltd. which is a private limited company registered in Hong Kong and has long been known by Russian FSB Analysts to be an International shipping carrier of US Military and CIA cargo to support their Global War on Terror under contract with the American giant services company KBR whose former leader was US Vice President Cheney.

These reports further state that President Obama and the Globalist elite he represents are now ‘desperate’ in their attempts to stage a 9/11 type false flag operation in order to complete the subjugation of their citizens prior to the expected outbreak of massive social unrest they state will be occurring during the coming summer months as their economy continues to implode.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

What reports?

That website doesnt provide any sources apart from "German experts", experts at what?

Oh and the tite is misleading, the ship wasnt sunk with a nuclear warhead nor did it have a nuclear warhead on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

amcalester wrote: »
    What reports?

That website doesnt provide any sources apart from "German experts", experts at what?

Oh and the tite is misleading, the ship wasnt sunk with a nuclear warhead nor did it have a nuclear warhead on board.

:rolleyes: You say tomato and i say tomatoe

Its a valid point that the website provides no sources or direct quotes.

The quote from Allan Greenspan saying that the recession will "surely be the longest and deepest" since the 30's is an indirect quote and provides no insight.
    :rolleyes: You say tomato and i say tomatoe

OK, but its spelt tomato so are you admitting you're wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Yes you are far too clever for me, I must have made it all up to claim my moment of glory on the internet :P
    I guess we can lock this then and abandon it as you have clearly debunked the argument.
    If someone could get on to google as well and have a word about the 3420 results people are getting when they enter "Russia Sinks Chinese Ship Bound For US With Nuclear Warhead" that'd be great , thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why did you state that the ship had a nuclear weapon on it though? The trick is not to blindly repeat what the media is telling you, but instead to open your eyes to the text of what the facts are, in this case the only nuclear warhead was the 'fear' of a nuclear warhead. Sloppy titling allround.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

But Kim Jong-il has at least 5 nukes hidden in containers in the US already.

China recorded it's second biggest trading surplus recently. Exports are down , but imports are down even more. Both the US and China need more trade with each other. China needs dollars to buy oil and Obama needs exports to keep jobs.

I'm not trying to debunk anything. Its a fact Russia did sink a ship but there was no nuclear weapon and the link you choose to provide is a poorly written article littered with quotations from un-named sources. Thats all I was getting at.

And using the number of results you get on a google search as back up for a point is weak at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭MasterSun

why would China "borrow" a nuke from Russia, when China is already a nuclear weapons state that has around 150 nuke warheads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

MasterSun wrote: »
    why would China "borrow" a nuke from Russia, when China is already a nuclear weapons state that has around 150 nuke warheads

So that when the CSI guys went in after the bomb was detonated on American soil, they'd know by the markings on it that it was a Russian bomb that had been built in Iran and stolen by the guys who ... were ... eh ...
    bush-confused.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

DubTony wrote: »
    So that when the CSI guys went in after the bomb was detonated on American soil, they'd know by the markings on it that it was a Russian bomb that had been built in Iran and stolen by the guys who ... were ... eh ...
    they could tell by the isotope ratios where the uranium/plutonium came from
    CCTV could be used to work back to where it arrived in

• Advertisement
Advertisement