Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marketing partner..

Options
  • 23-02-2009 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I own a motoring website which is a directory of garages in Ireland and allows people to search for these whilst garage owners have full control over their content/services on offer/cars for sale. Problem is that while I'm good on the technical stuff not so good on marketing the idea & getting it up & running, am looking for a marketing person that would be able to do this and am willing to offer 45/55 partnership on all future proceeds if can get the site off the ground... Site is fully developed and ready to go so if anyone is interested please send me a PM...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

I was chatting to a few people in the industry on Saturday, very few of them doing much business at the moment – so the timing might wrong. BTW I developed a system to be used by Auctioneers late last year! I am in the same boat on that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I'd be interested in seeing what both of you have as I have clients in both sectors and who are spending money at the moment. PM me some details or links if you have them.

OP, I've also got a marketing person that can give you some great advice as well.

I look forward to hearing from you both.

Rgds,

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Dave

I will hold fire at the moment - but thanks for the potential contacts.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭CallieO

blue4ever wrote: »
    I was chatting to a few people in the industry on Saturday, very few of them doing much business at the moment – so the timing might wrong. BTW I developed a system to be used by Auctioneers late last year! I am in the same boat on that one!!

Surely that is exactly the time to try online marketing?

Are the garage sites in the directory easily edited and updated by the garage owners?

I am very interested in the business model - as we have a similar project in the planning different market though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rev33

anyone else interested?

• Advertisement
Advertisement