Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSX Virtual Irish Airspace

Options
  • 23-02-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi everyone.
    I'm inviting everyone to join our new forum for all things FSX. This forum will also have a dedicated 24/7 FSX server rotating around Ireland initially which is currently under construction. The forum is up and running at the moment so you can register and login with any suggestions or queries. the web address is http://fsxvia.forumotion.com We're hoping to meet ye soon be it in the air or over radio from the tower in a hassle (gamespy) free enviornment!
    Cmon simmers.........
    .......ya know it makes sense!!! Join up today!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

Sounds cool, I signed up

I'm TG Tesco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

www.vateir.com www.vatsim.net

A thousand times better - all you need is a 26MB download and an account. You will never look back, and that comes from people including myself who have used FSX MP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

sdonn wrote: »

A thousand times better - all you need is a 26MB download and an account. You will never look back, and that comes from people including myself who have used FSX MP.

+1 on that, from another one who was on fsx mp

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

sdonn wrote: »

I agree. FSX multiplayer lacks the realisim that makes VATsim.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭FrDougalMcguire

No more replys mentioning vatsim please, we are aware of vatsim and are trying to offer an alternative by using FSX direct connect ip and not gamespy now deal with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

No more replys mentioning vatsim please, we are aware of vatsim and are trying to offer an alternative by using FSX direct connect ip and not gamespy now deal with it

Sorry mate but there's no harm in trying to suggest something for ye that you or others may like to try - and there's absolutely no need to bite our heads off for being friendly.

For what it's worth: VATSIM does not use gamespy in any way - FSX does, and I'm trying to offer you the alternative also ;) It's not like we're shamelessly advertising something here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

:mad:

This isnt your own forum for advertising your own activities or forums, its a place for everyone interested in virtual flying to share stuff and I dont like your attitude towards sdonn in that post. Vatsim is the best solution for anyone wanting to fly online, its much faster, more realistic and more reliable then any MS or Gamespy online solution so people are going to want to use it and recommend it here and they shouldnt be prevented from doing so by you.

Dont behave like this again or you will be banned.

Advertisement