Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Help

Options
  • 23-02-2009 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey,

Im in the process of getting a small to medium sized business off the ground in the Dublin area, as an organisation we have many strengths but lack experience in terms of communications, does anyone know of an organisation offering good value communications advice?

communications audit/strategy etc..............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

If you are looking for free communications and marketing advice your best bet is probably the Dublin City enterprise board http://www.dceb.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭CallieO

Any clue as to the field?

There are loads of ways of marketing a business for little or no outlay

<snip>

Starter point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

CallieO wrote: »
    Any clue as to the field?

There are loads of ways of marketing a business for little or no outlay

<snip>

Starter point

Quit pimiping your own book all the time please Callie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sal Kane

i was hoping to find some sort of free online communications audit/test because I have no idea where to start on implementing a communications strategy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mynameis..

Sal Kane,

I am unsure as to what you mean by Audit Test of Communications, if your aim is to purely get notice for your business your best bet is to analyse exactly who / what type of customer you are aiming for ie. is it b2b or to b2c, what age groups, areas etc.. once you know this there are plenty of ways of targeting them for little or nothing either via email, press releases, a small budget on a PPC advertising campaign etc...
    if i am on the right track (which i may not be) for what you are talking about PM me if not let me know what exactly you are looking for and I'll give you my experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Sal Kane wrote: »
    i was hoping to find some sort of free online communications audit/test because I have no idea where to start on implementing a communications strategy.

any chance of some more pointers of what you are looking for (specifically - communications is a vast area) and what you hope to achieve?

Will bring you better suggestions.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alex kaner

Not 100% sure what your looking for Sal, but i know of few places that offer free communications audit online or offline. I did a quick search and found something useful in this light on http://www.oneproductions.com/2005/pages/our_approach.php

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Quit pimiping your own book all the time please Callie.

Callie banned for 2 weeks for spamming over on Radio after I warned her above.

Advertisement