Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes 10% back on groceries

Options
  • 22-02-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭

Dunnes are giving back 10% in points this weekend on all groceries.

Did anyone else notice that the points are not appearing on the receipt.
    Management say it is a problem with their computers but it will be calculated and added on later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

It is not a problem with the computer system, There are 7 in stores Ireland running a coupon promotion therfore the computer system can not show 10% (multi points) onto the customer's receipt. The computer system is only designed to run one promotion at any one time. Points will be captured when Headoffice run the report for the Spring09 mailing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Anyone get vouchers in the post this week? The mother got her's last week and it is all split up by week and has a minimum spend on it. i.e. Next week she gets €10 off if she spends €40 or more and valid in homewares only. Also she does any of her shopping in Dunnes Mullingar, but as she has a Co. Longford address her vouchers are valid only in the Longford Town store.

Instead of splitting it, she'll be doing all her shopping in Tescos in future.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Do-more wrote: »
    Anyone get vouchers in the post this week? The mother got her's last week and it is all split up by week and has a minimum spend on it. i.e. Next week she gets €10 off if she spends €40 or more and valid in homewares only. Also she does any of her shopping in Dunnes Mullingar, but as she has a Co. Longford address her vouchers are valid only in the Longford Town store.

Instead of splitting it, she'll be doing all her shopping in Tescos in future.

Those are not the Dunnes Valuclub vouchers.
    They are promotional coupons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dunnes Stores offering 10% back on groceries when you use your valuclub card from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd March

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

snubbleste wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores offering 10% back on groceries when you use your valuclub card from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd March

beer is not included:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

I, for one, am getting sick of these offers, reduce the god damn prices by 10% rather than making interest on our money

ive actually started using our local green grocers for all our fruit and veg. much better produce and a lot cheaper. Also changed to local butchers for better quality meat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Also they haven't sent out a voucher since before christmas. :(

What use is all the 10% off offers if they won't send out the vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

the next vouchers are due out easter,,but the 10% promotion on now,,you wont get them till summer mailing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Jack Bauer999

tantipie wrote: »
    the next vouchers are due out easter,,but the 10% promotion on now,,you wont get them till summer mailing

the last vouchers were sent out start of dec as far as i can remember,
    if they are every quater should they not have been sent out already, i.e 3 months from dec is start of march not april.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Indeed. I think they are a tad overexposed on the vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

dunno,,i rang to find out a few weeks back as to when i'm getting them and thats what they told me

Advertisement