Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions tour of South Africa 2009 schedule for your mobile/Gmail/Outlook etc. . .

Options
  • 22-02-2009 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Following on from the pre-season thread with the Irish schedules, here's the calendar for the upcoming summer tour of the British & Irish Lions to South Africa in June/July 2009.

All times are Irish. If you are not in Ireland, you may be able to set your phone/device to Irish time, import the calendar, change it back to your local time, and the times should change as well. Otherwise you can manually edit the times to reflect your local time zone. The local time in South Africa during the tour will be +1 to local time in Ireland.

Right click on the link below and save the target file, rather than open it, you can then import it into your calendar program.

British & Irish Lions tour to South Africa 2009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

I also just realised that you should also be able to go to this thread on your mobile device, and click on the link, and save it into your phone's calendar.

I just did it on my e51 and the calendar updated with the ten events instantly.

Post any bugs/errors here, and I'll fix/edit them.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Cheers for that Juvenal...very handy to have (I now know that final test clashes with girlfriends birthday so she'll have to be warned that it may take priority if series is level) !

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭beaker

Juvenal, you're a star! Thanks for that.

Are they going to have to rename it 'The Irish and British Lions' ??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crusader01

Well done mate
    Imported staright away , ( even on Cyrpus time)
    enjoy the games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 tdkeaveny

Thanks so much for this, worked perfectly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

juvenal wrote: »
    I also just realised that you should also be able to go to this thread on your mobile device, and click on the link, and save it into your phone's calendar.

I just did it on my e51 and the calendar updated with the ten events instantly.

Post any bugs/errors here, and I'll fix/edit them.:)

I have the same phone as you. Where did you save it to make it appear on your calendar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

Baldie wrote: »
    I have the same phone as you. Where did you save it to make it appear on your calendar?

I just accessed this page on the phone (through m.boards.ie), and clicked on the link I posted with the calendar, and it automatically saved the dates in my phone calendar.

Advertisement