Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Guild?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Does boards.ie have its own guild?

I've just started playing in Guild Wars and was looking for a guild worth joining.
    I'm guessing the number of boardsie WoW players dwarfs the GW players here, but I figure it might be worth asking.

So, does it? And if it doesn't, does anyone think it'd be worth starting one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Not sure if there is a boards based WoW guild, but there are a lot of players on boards.
    There is a boards based Warhammer guild that's fairly active. I think with the new patches their numbers will thicken even more.

Darkfall is also starting up, so if you are looking for hardcore guild action that might be a good one to get in on. There is only a handful of baords people siginging up to it I think though, myself included.

No idea about Guildwars support on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 grunge_kid

ide say it would be worth starting a up a guild ! :D
    i just started guildwars today ( not 100% firmilar with it yet :confused: )
    but ide say if you started one people would start joining seeing as there is one around ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Creadak

If anyone needs a Guild, I have started one recently.

Its a luxon based guild with two sister guilds (similar names and capes, same tags)

Whisper me ingame or pm me here.

My characters are Arthen/Cessnei/Willhelm Arbastimm (all have the same last name)

:D

Advertisement