Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.S. Government Secret Plans leaked out in March 13th 2008.

Options
  • 21-02-2009 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I came across this article written only two days after a secret US congress meeting that was held on March 15th 2008. This was six months prior to any sign of the September Economic Collapse.

Thursday, March 13, 2008
    "LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
    Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives".

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed the following:

The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

The possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

Advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA.

The possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses.

The location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during □expected massive civil unrest.

The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool).

The issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the contry, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Sourse. http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42730

What exactly is a "Secret Session" (Video dated March 2008)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TOMnZLAyY

On the same subject of the above this UTube Video was posted in May 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hep2fddDSU4&feature=channel_page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

but albama came in and ****ed that up dident he!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

anto-t wrote: »
    They would like to let us all believe that he fu**ed iit up. :D

After all he may be the man. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

anto-t wrote: »

Christ..

Obama is just a puppet, and one of the biggest puppets in history. He is just been told what to paint. To be honest most average people would be smarter than him in the outside world. he isn't that worldly smart IMO. He is just a black laywer from a middle class background

He was picked, for the racism and awe shock factor. Also to give the American people a saviour like person. Like an angel the opposite of Bush.

Obama is a zionist agent. Politics in America is heavilly controlled by the shadow government. I don't believe in the republican/democrats system. The bankers and jewish front runners have the money, as with the Rothschild and vairies powerful families. They own the banking system, federal reserve and all the media giants in the country.

They literally decide who get's in. The polarization and control of American politics hurts my brain its that predicitable.

But onto the topic.
    It's no secret that the US govenrment have secret plans, just we never get to see them. Bush had his plans drawn up pre 9/11. They needed 9/11 to start it off, and continue the frear mongering to gear all the wars after it. Though they didn't achieve all plans thankfully.

This current leaking also looks like it's beginning to fail. People are waking up very fast thankfully. Btw Obama is a supporter of Bush. They are all under the same umbrella and backed by the same people. I just can't understand why people don't get American politics already. The clintons and the bush's are making billions on there fad deals throughout the world

They are evil I'm telling you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

They would like to let us all believe that he fu**ed iit up. :D

After all he may be the man. :eek:

I'm afraid so, It makes my stomach turns.

Infact I personally believe he is aware of certain things he will be ordered to do and will have no choice too. But I can bet my life on it that he will not know the true sinister reality that is and will be created.

Obama is a pebble in a large pond people. I just can't see how a simple black American got into this race the way it did so miracously, cus it appears like a retarded Mr. Universe stage platform for him alll along. It seemed pre ordained, thats why its cringing to see people lapping up to this crap.

When he talks, it's like a lawnmower going again. Lawmowers sound the same all the time when its on. Same with Obama, he repeats all the scripts like the presdients before. Build America combat global warming... Then he says god bless America, heard that, oh and I think I ate my arms when he actually said "war on terror"

Zionist agent, just screamed from the T.V

I turned off the inauguration when he went on and on, it was like Bush and Clinton before him. People crying then after, Oh I had to get up and leave the room.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I came across this article written only two days after a secret US congress meeting that was held on March 15th 2008. This was six months prior to any sign of the September Economic Collapse.

Rubbish.

IT was six months prior to September. It was not six months prior to any sign of the September problems. The main trigger for the economic crisis was the sub-prime mortgage collapse, which began in 2007. By early 2008, anyone actually looking could see that all of the major banks were in trouble and that things could get really, really bad.

Just because you weren't told about it in the mainstream news doesn't mean that no-one as aware of it....and even then, the subprime crisis was in the mainstream news.

And for the record...the US economy hasn't collapsed yet either. Re-interpreting "the beginnings of a market crash" to "economy collapse" is sloppy.
    Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the contry, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
    So basically, we've no evidence that any of this stuff was discussed, and should just take it on faith?

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    Rubbish.

IT was six months prior to September. It was not six months prior to any sign of the September problems. The main trigger for the economic crisis was the sub-prime mortgage collapse, which began in 2007. By early 2008, anyone actually looking could see that all of the major banks were in trouble and that things could get really, really bad.

Just because you weren't told about it in the mainstream news doesn't mean that no-one as aware of it....and even then, the subprime crisis was in the mainstream news.

And for the record...the US economy hasn't collapsed yet either. Re-interpreting "the beginnings of a market crash" to "economy collapse" is sloppy.

So basically, we've no evidence that any of this stuff was discussed, and should just take it on faith?
    Well certain members of the Fiana Fail party seemed to have been totally oblivious to what was going on.

According to the Irish Times on Saturday Berty O Ahern was giving lectures in Central America on Ireland's the great economic success and how we came from rags to riches in the "tiger" economy. With tickets being charged at $150, and “formal dress code” and cocktails were served after Senor Bertie’s speech.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0221/1224241586161.html

Para los que pueden entender español :)
    http://www.latribuna.hn/news/50/ARTICLE/57027/2009-02-21.html
    http://www.latribuna.hn/news/49/ARTICLE/57056/2009-02-21.html
    http://www.latribuna.hn/news/49/ARTICLE/56949/2009-02-20.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

thats because they're retarded. Just because the American economy was slowing at that point doesn't mean we were. We just came to a sudden abrupt stop.

Do you even leave your house? It would seem that with all these conspiracy theories you post (and subsequently believe in) you'd be too afraid to leave the house incase you get attacked by the NWO Apocalypse bees

thats because they're retarded. Just because the American economy was slowing at that point doesn't mean we were. We just came to a sudden abrupt stop.

Do you even leave your house? It would seem that with all these conspiracy theories you post (and subsequently believe in) you'd be too afraid to leave the house incase you get attacked by the NWO Apocalypse bees
    I wouldnt have to worry too much about them, even they are dying off. :eek:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/environment/funds-call-to-save-vanishing-bee-colonies-14167537.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Love this thread.Some laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

What a load of sh!te... The econimies have gone bad because of the subprime mortgage crisis!!!!

Great read tho!

• Advertisement

Hogzy wrote: »
    What a load of sh!te... The economies have gone bad because of the subprime mortgage crisis!!!!

Great read tho!
    Try explaining that to 120,000 angry demonstrators. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Try explaining that to 120,000 angry demonstrators. :D

Try explaining ANYTHING to a 120,000 mob!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Well certain members of the Fiana Fail party seemed to have been totally oblivious to what was going on.

The mainstream media - something that we're constantly told is some sort of mouthpiece for the Powers That Be - was reporting problems with the Irish housing market since late 2006.
    According to the Irish Times on Saturday Berty O Ahern was giving lectures in Central America on Ireland's the great economic success and how we came from rags to riches in the "tiger" economy. With tickets being charged at $150, and “formal dress code” and cocktails were served after Senor Bertie’s speech.
    And?

While the US media and a Presidential candidate called Osama (or something like that) were telling us that the US economy was in serious trouble, that McCain chappy was busy telling everyone who'd listen that the US economy was basically sound. Then one day he woke up, and started realising that no-one was buying his snake-oil any more.

That someone is trying to tell you everything is alright doesn't have any relevance to the claims that others were making it clear, in the mainstream media, that there were problems.

This notion that these events happened months before even the hint of trouble is fiction of the poorest quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭auerillo

I wonder that a secret american government document could be made so public. Maybe its a double blind......

Advertisement