Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we have 1 single thread for emulation.

Options
  • 20-02-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

It is sickining when i think there is going to be a good thread discussion and it turns out to be some emulation what are the best games so i can download them noob questions.

There seems to be alot more of them as of late and less actual Collection/Love for the real thing.

Comments

MAME is agreat way to play older stuff with ease. My brother has a ton of old videogame systems, games, joypads, accessories etc. but personally, I think MAME is a better option. It's easier to acquire, too, so its understandably popular.

Althogh i don't use it at the moment (i always end up having a -no doubt, self caused- problem with it)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Agreed, from now on all emulation related topics should go here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

This forum started out as an Emulation forum guys... So people can start new threads as they please be it retro or emu related.

LoGiE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement