Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synthetic Fuels Help

Options
  • 20-02-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a project for my chemical engineering course on synthetic fuels. I have done quite a bit of research on the topic and have been finding it hard to find much information on it. Basically, I'm looking for more facts about it. Anything containing the pros and cons, the process it undergoes, and long/short term benefits. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'm not sure that this will be relevant to you, but maybe you could include a history of it by way of maybe a few paragraphs? I know the Germans came up with many new processes during World War 2...IG Farben was a major manufacturer of synthetic fuels.

Advertisement