Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUR NHL TEAMS TO START 2009-10 IN EUROPE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭cena

would love to see the red wings. anyone every see them live

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

cena wrote: »
    would love to see the red wings. anyone every see them live

Maybe 70-80 times ?? lol

As we say in Chicago ......DEE-TROIT SUCKS !! DEE-TROIT SUCKS !! DEE-TROIT SUCKS !! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭cena

you make me sick. i'v never been to a game. would love to go a game. really would like to c the ducks. that would be a dream

Detroit has been in our division/conference since the begining of time, so it is not surprising (when you think about it) that I have seen them so often.

Regular season and then playoff series really start to add up when you turn 40. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Hi-Psi

Let's see if "the schedule of doom" applies to next year for those teams like it did for the teams that started the year in Europe this season.

All 4 teams that played in Europe this year have since fired their coach...

• Advertisement

Hi-Psi wrote: »
    Let's see if "the schedule of doom" applies to next year for those teams like it did for the teams that started the year in Europe this season.

All 4 teams that played in Europe this year have since fired their coach...

I think that is being overblown to say the least.

Tampa Bay was screwed before the season started. New ownership tried to 'buy' a team and then hires Barry melrose who hadn't coached a game in the NHL in over 15 years.

Ottawa has been free-falling since January 2008. Murray didn't do the franchise any favors as manager or coach of the team.

NY Rangers have always been a joke when it comes to trying to buy as much talent as possible. They were at the top of the Eastern Confernce at the beginning of the season, thanks mostly to the number of games played (including the games overseas). They are finally playing to their overpaid level again.

Pittsburgh has been/and still is very weak overall defensively. Two players do not make a team. Injuries didn't help them this season, nor did some of the contracts that were signed/players lost in the offseason. Factor that into the Stanley Cup finals hangover and it is not too surprising.

Advertisement