Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AA vs AA

Options
  • 19-02-2009 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

As the thread implies I'm asking about AA versus AA. Mostly in a childish way cause I've just had it happen twice in the space of 20 hands on the same table.

Anyone know the odds of AA vs AA in the first place, let alone twice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

It depends on how rigged the game is. If its live its very unlikely, but if its online it happens quite often cos the sites fix it to generate action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Gubbo

Ohhh online is rigged. I like the argument. Makes me feel better about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

Gubbo wrote: »
    Ohhh online is rigged. I like the argument. Makes me feel better about it :)
    its when you flop top set you should be worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

TommyGunne wrote: »
    It depends on how rigged the game is. If its live its very unlikely, but if its online it happens quite often cos the sites fix it to generate action.

Nope, your mixing this up with AA V KK :pac:, I think Ipoker spits this out about 1/80 hands, as for the OP, the odds are similar to 22 v 22 or is that 33 v 33, I cant remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Blip wrote: »
    Nope, your mixing this up with AA V KK :pac:, I think Ipoker spits this out about 1/80 hands, as for the OP, the odds are similar to 22 v 22 or is that 33 v 33, I cant remember.

I've never once seen 22 vs 22 or 33 vs 33. That's so weird given its the exact same probability of being dealt as KK vs KK or AA vs AA.

I think it just goes to prove that the poker sites are indeed rigged....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,042 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Depends on many at the table, and which ones are superusers, and which are doom switched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Depends on how many cheese sandwhiches you've had in that day too.

Its all relative.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement