Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just about to b laptop

Options
  • 19-02-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Price is 1699 euro in harvey norman specs are good 4GB RAM 500 GB hard drive 512 mb dedicated memory i just want to know is there a simlair machine out there for less ?

Its a HP HDX 18

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Woops,
    WHat do yo want the laptop for? Presumably it's going to be a desktop replacement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Woops,
    WHat do yo want the laptop for? Presumably it's going to be a desktop replacement

Yep replacing old desktop i want it for everything i suppose movies, games, skype everything i rather pay that bit extra for quality but still if i can save a few shillings on a similar laptop id have a look at that

Advertisement