Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power paying out on United Winning the Treble... TODAY!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

whodini wrote: »
    http://www.bettingzone.co.uk/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=betting/09/02/19/manual_082853.html

I've seen them do this before, but in February!!

And on all singles, doubles and trebles on the League, FA and Carling Cups.

That is unbelievable.

Has this made anyone on this forum rich??? (not me, sadly....)

That is crazy - I mean the League and Carling Cup fair enough but to include the FA Cup is a big risk - still happy days for anyone who backed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I would imagine they probably don't have too much of a liablilty on the FA Cup if they're doing this. As for the Premiership, well it looks like they're going to win that by a mile so no harm in it.

Let my mate back out of a bet last night if he admitted that United were the class act of the last couple of decades and Liverpool couldn't hold a candle to them. We had a tenner on for every point United finished ahead of Liverpool with minimum of fifty quid. Probably cost me about a hundred quid but getting a Liverpool fan who hates United to admit that is better than money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,327 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

13 games left, the leagues over:rolleyes:

rarnes1 wrote: »
    13 games left, the leagues over:rolleyes:

Who is going to catch them?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,327 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Collie D wrote: »
    Who is going to catch them?

forrestrunningtojonathan.jpg

• Advertisement

rarnes1 wrote: »
    forrestrunningtojonathan.jpg

Pfft, keep up with current affairs. He died in Normandy, was watching it on Sky the other night

Advertisement