Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park and Grove agm

Options
  • 19-02-2009 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the park agm is? It was supposed to be held in 2008

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

Noticed this alright. A distinct lack of notification of one if it did go ahead, not for the first time in the park I might add. It is a requirement I believe that all owner occupiers receive notification at least 21 days. Don't quote me on that, quote the new Management company Coldwell Banker, it's published on their website.It's funny thinking about it now. Coldwell B are the new Management company, they would have had to have been voted in yes? That would require a meeting... N'est pas? Anybody able to shed any light on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You really need to take this up with your Committee and your management company. Contact details in the Sticky at the top of the forum.

I don't want a slagfest based on speculation and half-truths.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

And in the complicit avoidance of a slagfest, half truths and speculation and other such hey nonny nonny:I Have spoken directly with afore mentioned Coldwell B and they are going to be in touch with all and sundry over the coming weeks with regard to the AGM and any other issues that people may have can & should be raised with them directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Quackhart wrote: »
    And in the complicit avoidance of a slagfest, half truths and speculation and other such hey nonny nonny:I Have spoken directly with afore mentioned Coldwell B and they are going to be in touch with all and sundry over the coming weeks with regard to the AGM and any other issues that people may have can & should be raised with them directly.
    Excellent.

I must say, it's great to have your agents on your doorstep.

Advertisement