Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good, not overpriced carpenters In Dublin region?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I have a box room and we were thinking of getting a built in wardrobe with cubby holes in the side, over the box, its not rediculously complicated, but we'd need someone who still knows what they're doing, but we cant spend thousands on it.

Could someone recommend a carpenter they know and trust who is reasonably priced in the Dublin region?

I know you're not allowed advertise so you could send me a private message maybe?

Also what price would we be talkin about here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mel o

My sister just got wardrobes done in her house by a guy who also put a kitchen in a rental house for me. He's quite reasonable and does great work but he's not fast! I'll pm his name and number to you.

Advertisement