Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$ on UB or party

Options
  • 18-02-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

is anyone able to transfer $80 for me on UB or party and i'll send it back on ftp or stars or boyles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Hopefully no-one has a UB account, but I'm sure someone does... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

is anyone able to transfer $80 for me on UB or party and i'll send it back on ftp or stars or boyles?

Rees has a few $ on party if u have him on msn. so does john.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

Are UB and party on the same network now?. Im pretty sure you cant transfer on party too. Maybe if you email em i dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭marty smyth

u can def transfer on party, but u need to have sent them proof of address and ID etc.. reesy and john can't do it.

it says u can transfer on UB but i've never had an acc

ahh ok , i cant help ya either so. havent sent details

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

PM your accountname on party and Ill transfer for stars. I presume people on here can vouch for you, I know its only $80 but you never know these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

lol - not sure if its needed, but i'll vouch for him James

Donal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

You can forgive Hawkeye for being less than fully trusting of other human beings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

u can def transfer on party, but u need to have sent them proof of address and ID etc.. reesy and john can't do it.

it says u can transfer on UB but i've never had an acc

Set up a private table with your mate get dumping. Ive done it loads of times and never got any heat from Party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

i've never had an acc on UB
    Why open one now???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

just checked partys inter-a/c thing, I need to give the recipient's first and last name if its not your a/c marty plus the account name not screen name.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055491945

fits the profile perfectly Hawkeye , I wouldnt be so sure...

Conbro wrote: »
    Set up a private table with your mate get dumping. Ive done it loads of times and never got any heat from Party
    Emm obviously don't do this!! The rules are there to prevent money laundering Conbro, it's more than just being against T+C's.

Not that Marty would ever do this, I just wanted to post this up for completeness sakes.

Also Hawk Eye, just FYI, this is the Marty Smyth, WSOP PLO champ, Ladbrokes Million winner, Boyles sponsored player, etc. etc.

I'd say he should be OK for the $80.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Ste05 wrote: »
    Also Hawk Eye, just FYI, this is the Marty Smyth, WSOP PLO champ, Ladbrokes Million winner, Boyles sponsored player, etc. etc.

I'd say he should be OK for the $80.

better safe then sorry, I'm with Hawkeye and as smoothcall says he does fit the profile in JPs thread

nicnicnic wrote: »
    better safe then sorry, I'm with Hawkeye and as smoothcall says he does fit the profile in JPs thread
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Hawk Eye wrote: »
    PM your accountname on party and Ill transfer for stars. I presume people on here can vouch for you, I know its only $80 but you never know these days...

Im pretty sure he was joking

Id say the guys on 2+2 NVG would have a good kick out of marty smyth chip dumping....$80 dollars.

i don't actually want it in my account... i'm trying to buy holdemmanager and i don't have any of the payment options that they take

Why open one now???

i wouldn't although it's got more to do with the fact that they choose to associate themselves with that w*nker hellmuth, than because of all their other indiscretions.

• Advertisement

Hawk Eye wrote: »

cheers, i'll send u the details

nicnicnic wrote: »

i just never had my cash-card with me any time i saw JP. he's gettin it in installments now after coming on here and washing our dirty laundry in public..

Advertisement