Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

documentary help

Options
  • 18-02-2009 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

hi i know this int the right forum but i know u cats will be able to help. a few years ago i watched a doc. on the uk tv station BBC-anywho it was about what would have gone down if our fish ancestor(i call him scales or scaley) had lost the survival of the fittest how different life would be anyone watch it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

anladmór wrote: »
    hi i know this int the right forum but i know u cats will be able to help. a few years ago i watched a doc. on the uk tv station BBC-anywho it was about what would have gone down if our fish ancestor(i call him scales or scaley) had lost the survival of the fittest how different life would be anyone watch it?

pleasssssssssssssse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

It's such a broad statement that any documentary could touch on the subject. I'm sorry, I don't know the one you're talking about, and indeed you could be talking about any one of dozens of different ones, based on what you say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Are you sure you're not thinking of the episode of the simpsons and Homers time travelling toaster :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

Are you sure you're not thinking of the episode of the simpsons and Homers time travelling toaster :p

lol na...........the final scene of the doc shows a giant cockroach humanoid strutting down a busy street. presumably mirrowing the actions of modern human
    I think he is the descendant of our ancestors nemesis. if you saw ‘my pet dinosaur’ the format was like that

Advertisement