Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toyota Landcruiser Parts & Accessories ?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Anyone got a recommendation for the best source for Toyota Landcruiser ('05 model) Parts & Accessories in Munster (or Nationwide, if they offer reasonable delivery rates) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

What kind of parts are you looking for?

I have a new L200 and the cheapest place I've found is a place called Callaghans of burt

http://callaghanstyrecentre.com/

If they don't have something they can get it in and nationwide delivery. I ordered an A bar for the front there for 330 euro, 230 euro cheaper than anyone else I could find also got smoked out wind deflectors, set of 4 for 60 euro!. They have an unreal selection of alloys as well. Worth a call/visit.

On the main Letterkenny/Derry road. I understand this would be a bit of a track for you but the numbers on the website there (bad site I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

You could try 4x4 Bitz in Tralee, www.4x4bitz.ie (website is crap and doesn't have prices on it).

Advertisement