Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTO on Full tilt?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

I dont like starting these threads, as google usually helps, but not finding it.

Anyone know how I can store HH from Full tilt on PTO? I think i am doing everything correctly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

In the Full Tilt client, goto options/hand history and check that save hand history is ticked and English selected.

In PTO, click on the Full Tilt icon and double check that the hand history location matches with the Tilt client, then fire up the importer.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Grafter wrote: »
    In the Full Tilt client, goto options/hand history and check that save hand history is ticked and English selected.

In PTO, click on the Full Tilt icon and double check that the hand history location matches with the Tilt client, then fire up the importer.

ye i did that mate, still no joy, says the specific path is invalid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Yeah Sorry, I knew I was stating the obvious.

On my PC the file path for both FT and PTO is C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\

Is yours the same?

Grafter wrote: »
    Yeah Sorry, I knew I was stating the obvious.

On my PC the file path for both FT and PTO is C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\

Is yours the same?

It was, I cant even see the files from that path

Found out what it is, I have it saved in a place where I wasnt auth'd to be

• Advertisement
Advertisement