Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Tracker 3 Hand Review Question

Options
  • 17-02-2009 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi All. Thought I should break the annoying lurker habit and actually post things. Full Disclosure - I'm actually looking for help.

I'm trying to get into the habit of reviewing a few hands after sessions. However when reviewing hands all that shows up is either a hand history or graphical hand history. Does anyone know of an easy way to get stats info for this.

Obviously I can go to a different window and take a look at the player but then all that tells me is VPIP/PFR etc. Any way to get a look at all the hud stats I use.

Also, and I'm sure there must be an easy way to do this so I'm feeling silly asking it, but how do I check out my HUD stats for myself. When they are onscreen they only give for session and I'd love to see them for my total database.

Perhaps a bit rambly for a first post but any help/advice/tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

I might be wrong here, but I think if you have your HUD running as you replay a hand in PT3 - it might come up. I use HEM so I'm not 100%. I used to use PT3 but now i seem to have forgotten everything about it. !

Advertisement