Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Favorites for €5

Options
  • 17-02-2009 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

Any of the following for €5 each:

2 Woodfired Margherita Pizzas

8 Quarter Pounders

4 Garlic & Herb Chicken Fillets

2 Shepard's Pie 400g

1kg Southern Fried Thighs & Drumsticks

1.5kg Chilli Con Carne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

I foresee a trip to M&S soon:)

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Brilliant stuff! Went in for a look today (admittedly at 6.40 when the place was near closing), but got the 8 burgers for €5. Lovely stuff! Also got some Irish rump steak and peppercorn sauce that expires tomorrow for €4.50.

Might have a gander and see if I can pick up any of those chicken fillets tomorrow.

Good find OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Also got some Irish rump steak and peppercorn sauce that expires tomorrow for €4.50.

If that's the same stuff that was part of the 2 can dine deal, you are in for a treat.

It's well tasty!

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

That it was! Pretty class I must say.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

If you are going to make the trip, another bargain i would recommend is 4 chocolate chip muffins for 84cent. I've been pigging out on them quite a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

this offer is back on again from tomorrow AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Anyone any pics or links for these? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

should be details on their website tomorrow

Advertisement