Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timewave Zero

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

My initial opinion would be that there isn't a conspiracy here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Bonkey, it in itself may not be a conspiract theory, it could still be a useful tool in helping people to quantify a concept that they may have floatin about in their heads.

therefore I can see its relevance to the Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The question was aimed at the OP.

This forum isn't a dumping ground for people to throw all sorts of links to anything esoteric. The post contains no discussion from teh OP themselves...just a link with a comment that its interesting, and a request for opinions....expressed in a manner thats one word shy of the absolute minimum in which it could be done.

This forum is a discussion forum for Conspiracy Theories. As such, I'd expect that if someone is starting a tangential discussion, then they clarify why.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Its related to the Mayan prophecies which tie into the NWO/WW3/ancient Rosicrucian/Illuminati order conspiracies. As Mahatma pointed out, it helps to contextualize a lot of the doom theories about 2012. Mulder would be disappointed in you Bonkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Its related to the Mayan prophecies which tie into the NWO/WW3/ancient Rosicrucian/Illuminati order conspiracies. As Mahatma pointed out, it helps to contextualize a lot of the doom theories about 2012. Mulder would be disappointed in you Bonkey.

Not to speak for Bonkey but I'm pretty sure he can cope with the potential disappointment of a fictional character.

Mc Kenna's problem is that the universe is infinite, or even if it not, theres no way to graph the potential "novelty" in the universe, if you don't know who or even how many of us are out there it is nigh on impossible to gauge how original humanity is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I wonder did anyone else notice , after the end of the new x-files movie - 'I want to believe' , they are trying to tell us something

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Diogenes wrote: »
    Not to speak for Bonkey but I'm pretty sure he can cope with the potential disappointment of a fictional character.

lol, off to the quotes project with me!

Advertisement