Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AITI Part 1 Course Materials

Options
  • 17-02-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am looking to purchase AITI Part 1 Course Materials from anyone who may be finished with them.

Please reply or PM if interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Fruiti

Hi there,

I'm not sure that buying last year's materials is possible or if it's a good idea as the course changes each year to reflect the new Finance Act. Possibly at Part 1 level its not relevant but if I were you I'd just get the new ones from the Institute. In any case, you'll have to pay the institute fees to register and they will provide you with all the materials you need when you register.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I wouldn't hold my breath- seeing as you need the to part three level unless you want books that are three years out of date in a world where the Finacne Act every year brings whole scale changes there's not much point.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 EAS45

thanks very much, it was more to get an idea if there was any particular topic I would need to cover, obviously referencing it to up to date finance guidelines.

Thanks for advice

Advertisement