Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dewalt dust extraction

Options
  • 17-02-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a DW708 chop saw... I'm just wondering does any have the saw connected to a 100mm dust extractor and if so what connections do you use and where did you get them? I dont want it permantly connected to the saw as I use the saw on site when I am there.. I just dont want the workshop full of dust from it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

You may find something here
    Ideally a normal hoover hose, about 25mm I'd guess, ran into a 100mm connector with a 25mm sprout. My tablesaw has one built in for the blade guard hose so I'm fairly sure someone must supply them. It would look like a normal tee joint but with 25mm. Or if you have a table saw with a sprout for the bladeguard you could run the hose over to the chopsaw from the sprout,I hope all that makes sense. If your in Dublin Mcquillans sell hosing and adapters.

Advertisement