Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kfc clonmel

Options
  • 17-02-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

as i was passing kfc in clonmel today around lunchtime i saw a woman in an 07 ts passat, blue in colour, trying to open a new exit from the drive in on to the roundabout,she was just after ordering and paying, she did not even get to the collection point me thinks she will be off kfc for life after this,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,460 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What..did she go through the wall or sumtin..explain a bit..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

yes please explain......clearly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

She tried to open a new exit? What? Was she building a new road that exits from the KFC carpark? Tarmac and shovels and everything? Some woman for one woman I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 padcos

is KFC on a roundabout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Maybe the chickens hired her to do it to highlight their working conditions. A sort of chickeny protest.
    In a roundabout sort of way. (ho ho ho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 padcos

is she the mayoress of clonmel one wonders and has the honour of opening the new exit on the roundabout. did she have a big scissors

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

wtf are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Old Boy it sounds like you need help, please call the Samaritans: 1850 60 90 90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭sm.org

Here's my favourite photo of KFC in Clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,460 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

housefacepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

thread-fail-stamp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Ha just found out tonight i know the girl ! She was out of her mind drunk apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

tipp86 wrote: »
    Ha just found out tonight i know the girl ! She was out of her mind drunk apparently
    What exactly happened then ?

tippspur wrote: »
    What exactly happened then ?

I wouldnt know her well anymore used to when i was younger ! Think she was drunk ( few personal problems id say ) suppose it could happen anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

hey OP so what happened in kfc??

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

tipp86 wrote: »
    I wouldnt know her well anymore used to when i was younger ! Think she was drunk ( few personal problems id say ) suppose it could happen anyone.

Can you expalin what happened? No one can understand what the OP is saying or what you are on about!

MonsterMob wrote: »
    Can you expalin what happened? No one can understand what the OP is saying or what you are on about!

Im not 100% sure think it was just a crash on the roundabout probably went through the wall where kfc is.

Lets be honest im not sure why the threads even here tbh. Its a small crash and think there might be a court case out of it so mods should really remove thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nobody was named, so its safe enough.
    Since the original poster didn't come back to explain in more detail, there's no point in leaving this open any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement