Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Servicing

Options
  • 17-02-2009 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a place to get a car serviced and somewhere that is cheap and cheerful or can be assured to do a good job.

thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

RS Autos up in the Canal industrial estate. Tell em i sent ya.
    057 8640616

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Cheers Kikel

i will indeed. will they give me a discounted rate if i mention you????

:D:D:D:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

yeah, normal rate plus a bit extra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

:D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

RS Autos get my vote too.I recently had car problems and they sorted me out.They are not cheap but are very professional and not over expensive e.g.60k mile service €180.Be prepared to book a few days in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Only picked my baby up from there last week Ruby...have used them 3 or 4 times now and they're fine.

Can be a little slow though..but in fairness the last 2 times they had the car done when they said they would.

For new tyres I can recommend the place on the way into town though. I needed 4 new ones and RS quoted €340. For identical tyres fitted and balanced Port Tyres charged me €240 :eek:!

Advertisement