Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best ipoker skin

Options
  • 17-02-2009 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

what is the best skin,excluding paddy power...taking into account bonus' and any vip or points reward systems etc.

😎

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

what is the best skin,excluding paddy power...taking into account bonus' and any vip or points reward systems etc.
    no need to exclude paddy power IMO :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

afaik they all offer very similar packages lots of fish on Titan though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Ok well i came up with a new VIP system which cardoza took on board.

I consider it pretty good its tournament entry for points, it can work out at up to 42% back in the form of entry to these tournaments.

Worth a look but im selling my own idea so why wouldnt i say that.

still think u should have used my idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭poker--addict

just left paddy out because im already on it..and im pretty sure its d best;)

😎

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    still think u should have used my idea.

Me 2 :( That wasnt the route they wanted to go down they more wanted to redesign the vip system.Il talk again about something that throws money at the forum.I dont work for them or anything so i hadnt any say. Although they went a long way with my idea with no real gain to me unless i sign players which feels like a lot of work to me.

meh, might give em a whirl to see how the points go, still not a bad VIP system.

meh, might give em a whirl to see how the points go, still not a bad VIP system.

Its not well i thought it might attract lads that just werent willing to pay that 500 or 1k buyin.

This way its attainable, ok some lads might prefer rakeback in cash but i thought the idea might appeal to certain players.

Pm me if ya decide to at any stage il do my best to help.

problem IMO with it is that the people who wouldnt stump up for the 500 buy in etc, are the people who have no hope of raking that many points. it'll be interesting to see the uptake on this after 6 months or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

just left paddy out because im already on it..and im pretty sure its d best;)

Why is it the Best?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

aya14 wrote: »
    afaik they all offer very similar packages lots of fish on Titan though

If there are fish on Titan there are fish on paddies et al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Paddy and titan are both on ipoker ldo. Player pool is the same.
    U can do way better than paddy anyway for sure.
    The new cardoza deal is pretty awesome and it definitely means il be playing a good bit more live events. Afaik its on top of my existing deal as well.

big_iain wrote: »
    Why is it the Best?
    dono just like the skin and its aggressive advertising:pac:

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Paddy and titan are both on ipoker ldo. Player pool is the same.
    U can do way better than paddy anyway for sure.
    The new cardoza deal is pretty awesome and it definitely means il be playing a good bit more live events. Afaik its on top of my existing deal as well.

If I could FYP - you will struggle to get a better legitimate deal the the current PPP offering.

Im not really going to get into it but I always find it laughable when people present comparissons on VIP deals - I spend alot of my time working on this sort of stuff, not just our own one but examining others, given my understanding of it if I was a bonus whoore I could be having a ripe old time exploiting the vip schemes and promotions of certain skins. There is an amazingly exploitable one running now on a prominent skin - but as people never seem to look at anything beyond the first level i doubt if anybody will find it.

There is an amazingly exploitable one running now on a prominent skin - but as people never seem to look at anything beyond the first level i doubt if anybody will find it.

care to elaborate:D:p

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

There is an amazingly exploitable one running now on a prominent skin - but as people never seem to look at anything beyond the first level i doubt if anybody will find it.

My experience is that bonus whores are extremely calculated in where they play and what bonus/VIP scheme will give them the highest $/hr clearance for the stakes they play at.

PM sent!!

If I could FYP - you will struggle to get a better legitimate deal the the current PPP offering.

Im not really going to get into it but I always find it laughable when people present comparissons on VIP deals - I spend alot of my time working on this sort of stuff, not just our own one but examining others, given my understanding of it if I was a bonus whoore I could be having a ripe old time exploiting the vip schemes and promotions of certain skins. There is an amazingly exploitable one running now on a prominent skin - but as people never seem to look at anything beyond the first level i doubt if anybody will find it.
    PM sent!!
    ?:confused:

😎

wouldnt tell me :(. I think i spotted one though...

The current Cardoza deal requires the sign up bonus to be cleared before points can be earned as part of the team cardoza promotion.This avoids clear abuse of the VIP system.It tries to reward loyal players with a chance of the big win as such.

While i may not have studied i poker vip systems as in depth as you im pretty sure its near the best legitimate vip systems ive seen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement