Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past papers for hdip in Primary Education

Options
  • 17-02-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi There, looking to get my hands on past papers for English Teaching Methodologies. Doing Hibernia course but none on their website only other subjects. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

sorry, I've only started Hibernia, so I'm not sure what the structure of the exams is yet.
    Do they have an English TM exam of it's own, or does it not come under the overall TM exam, cos I have 8 past papers of the general TM exam listed in Helms.

If not, ask over at www.educationposts.ie
    Plenty of past pupils over there who might be able to give you a copy of their exams.
    Or, could you ask the college to upload some of these, as they'll come in useful to all of us

Advertisement