Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift from Bray area?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,611 ✭✭✭✭

Guys anyone going to HRTA from the Bray area who can offer a lift regularly?

Will pay for petrol etc.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,611 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Blay wrote: »
    Guys anyone going to HRTA from the Bray area who can offer a lift regularly?

Will pay for petrol etc.

Bump:)

Or even from any of the DART stations?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Or even from any of the DART stations?:o
    i just got my airsoft m15a4,and a glock,but no camo im thinkin of goin for my first game next weekend if weather is good we can share if you like, i want to try a few sites but dont want to go on my own the first time.oh im from bray

Sounds great, what site were ya thinking of heading to?:)

dunno,what site do you think for my first game

oh do you work in hm bray,askin cause a guy workin there told me bout airsoft,he got me into it without me ever playin lol

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    dunno,what site do you think for my first game

Well I had my first game in HRTA, that was over a year ago and the site is supposed to be even better now, but its down to personal preference really.

Theres a few ifferent sites around Dublin.

oh do you work in hm bray,askin cause a guy workin there told me bout airsoft,he got me into it without me ever playin lol

Nope, I'm still in school, trying to get a lot of airsoft in before the leaving next year:D

im easy,just want to play a game,hrta sounds good,or red barn,let me know and we can spin up next sat if you like

red barn this weekend,been lookin at the site,no tyres sand bags all round looks good to me thats the one im goin to,10e join up fee plus 25e for the day but they give you a bottle of bb for joinin

im easy,just want to play a game,hrta sounds good,or red barn,let me know and we can spin up next sat if you like

Sounds grand, you decide yourself, your the one driving:D

All the sites are great anyway, you'll have fun wherever it is:)

• Advertisement

red barn this weekend,been lookin at the site,no tyres sand bags all round looks good to me thats the one im goin to,10e join up fee plus 25e for the day but they give you a bottle of bb for joinin

Great:)

were will i meet you best leavin bray bout 8:45 sat mornin to make sure were thier on time

were will i meet you best leavin bray bout 8:45 sat mornin to make sure were thier on time

Well wheres best for you?

mac Ds is good for me

mac Ds is good for me

Grand for me too:)

grad see you sat mornin

Anyone else able to give a lift from any of the dart stations around Dublin?

sorry mate i overslept this mornin but im goin in the morn insted

Will have to give it a miss, thanks anyway.

hey, don't suppose your heading out this weekend? :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

Hey, may be able to offer a lift in the near future from Bray/Greystones, am just getting started into airsoft so am off to get my first airsoft gun and camo and stuff as soon as the credit card is payed off

Hey, may be able to offer a lift in the near future from Bray/Greystones, am just getting started into airsoft so am off to get my first airsoft gun and camo and stuff as soon as the credit card is payed off

Great thanks:)

Anyone else able to give a lift from any of the dart stations around Dublin?

Bump:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

havnt got my gear yet, it left ehobby yesterday so once that arrives I can sort ya out

Anyone able to give a lift from Bray or any of the dart stations around Dublin?

Advertisement