Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars Deposit

Options
  • 16-02-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Never deposited on Pokerstars before and I'm having trouble doing it. Any help would be brilliant.

I am trying to deposit with an AIB Laser/Maestro Card. It's making me enter a CVN number but my card doesn't have one! What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

My AIB Laser/Maestro has a CVN. How old is your card?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Enter any randon number, I use cake, it asks me for a cv2 number which my laser card does not have. I use 676

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

Thanks for the reponses guys.

I have a feeling maybe my number just came off through wear and tear.

Will that actually work entering a random number? Id say they'll go after me looking for copies of all my stuff if I do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

Afaik most laser cards dont have cv2 numbers, mine doesnt anyway. When i get asked for it online like you did, i just enter the last 3 digits of the card number and ive never had any problems with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

The newer laser cards do. My old one doesn't but my new one does. The old one's won't wokr on PS mate. I've tried. I haven't tried oens with teh three digits on the back though. Just used my credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Breifne

jack90210 wrote: »
    Never deposited on Pokerstars before and I'm having trouble doing it. Any help would be brilliant.

I am trying to deposit with an AIB Laser/Maestro Card. It's making me enter a CVN number but my card doesn't have one! What do I do?

Had the same problem, if you set up an account with Moneybookers, you can deposit straight from your laser card to stars through Moneybookers, works for me.

My laser card has a CVN number and stars still won't accept it!

Advertisement