Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Needed

Options
  • 16-02-2009 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Lads can we all get together and help out the castle? AMPS is going down with a donation this weekend. If anyone wants to make a donation please use the email address below. We all use the facilities and Dudley and Bonnie have been very good to us all.

We all need to get behind this!

Volunteer’s Kitchen Restoration Project Call For Urgent Help

Charleville Castle Members and Volunteers have enjoyed preparing and sharing meals in the Volunteer’s Kitchen.
    The kitchen has been in need of urgent restoration for many years – now it has become extremely urgent – we have started already because unless we improve it we can longer use it. One major issue is holding up everything – the big stove. Volunteers in the USA are shipping us parts to recondition this unit. We have put up €1,000 so far and we to raise a further €2,000 within the next short while. Everything pivots around the success of this campaign. Please see what you can do to halp. You can contribute by cheques, credit card or PayPal – call: Dudley at 087 909 2593 or info@charlevillecastle.com

Please share this appeal with your friends and network – or dig deep – you love using it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Lads,
    Please can we all get behind this? We have all done investigations at Charleville. It's not much to ask if you could donate a fiver or what ever you can spare????

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I agree, have had some great times. Will be the end of the month before I can do anything though.

Would it not be cheaper to replace that oven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

6th wrote: »
    I agree, have had some great times. Will be the end of the month before I can do anything though.

Would it not be cheaper to replace that oven?

That's a fair point 6th, I think for the size oven/range that it is it works out cheaper just to fix it. I got an email from Terri there the other day and by now we should be about half way which is brilliant.

BTW we have a quicker way to donate through paypal on my site LINK

Thanks Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cheers for that, I was going to ask for the paypal details.

Advertisement