Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Henry St. all coffee in café €1 after 3PM

Options
  • 16-02-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but all coffees in the Dunnes Stores, Henry Street restaurant/café are €1 from 3PM to closing time all week these days. Not sure if this applies in other stores too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Welcome back to boards.dub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Huh?! :confused:

Another Dunnes offer - all coffee in CERTAIN stores/cafés €0.01 after 2PM with any other purchase. Not sure if that means any other purchase in the store or in the café. Offer details on their website doesn't clarify.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i think McD's coffee is 99cent but im really not sure

Davy wrote: »
    i think McD's coffee is 99cent but im really not sure
    Not in Parnell St or Mary St yesterday anyway - Cappuccino €2.30. Americano slightly cheaper. No offers on display.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Their web site says all teas and coffees are 1c with any other purchase after 2pm: http://www.dunnesstores.ie/index.php?

Oracle wrote: »
    Their web site says all teas and coffees are 1c with any other purchase after 2pm: http://www.dunnesstores.ie/index.php?
    Yeah - that's what I said above.
    TM wrote: »
    Another Dunnes offer - all coffee in CERTAIN stores/cafés €0.01 after 2PM with any other purchase. Not sure if that means any other purchase in the store or in the café. Offer details on their website doesn't clarify.
    My previous post to this was in response to Davy's suggestion that McDonald's coffee was €1.
    Not in Parnell St or Mary St yesterday anyway - Cappuccino €2.30. Americano slightly cheaper. No offers on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah - that's what I said above.

I don't think so, all teas and coffees are 1c, your post says €1. Thanks for posting though, it's a good offer. :)

Oracle wrote: »
    I don't think so, all teas and coffees are 1c, your post says €1. Thanks for posting though, it's a good offer. :)
    The original thread was about the €1 after 3PM offer. They stopped doing this so I followed up about the €0.01 after 2PM with another purchase offer above. Read the thread and you will see that I am correct.

Advertisement