Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League '09 Two Weeks To Go!

Options
  • 16-02-2009 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The first round of MMA League '09 kicks off on the 28th of February in the Kingfisher Sports Centre in NUI, Galway. This is the last week to get entry forms in and a couple categories (Super Lightweight and Welterweight) are already extremely large, so we could arrive at a point where we need to cut off any more entries, so don't delay - send those forms in!

Also, there is no "On-the-day" matchmaking in the teen division, so if I don't have Teen entry forms in ASAP I won't be able to make up matches and teens and their coaches could wind up travelling without matches.

Download the Entry Form from the MMA League Website and get it in the post today!

You can contact me on 087 2037 926 or mail me at info [at] MMALeague [dot] com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Didn't know that about the teens I'll get the forms in asap. I'll see them tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Cheers Barry. Any other coaches with teens thinking about entering give me a shout ASAP.

Advertisement