Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo random tackle issue

Options
  • 16-02-2009 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,336 ✭✭✭✭

Does this happen to anybody else? One of your players, but not the one you are controlling, side tackles the opposition man in possession. It happens a little too regularly for my liking with stupid penos being given away by men I am not even controlling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

If you are pressing square, second pressure they will do this if they are in the right position.
    I`m really loving PES2009 now - as usual takes a bit of playing and getting used to but its still the king.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,336 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I completely agree. What do you mean by second pressure? As in if you are holding square to make another player (you are not currently controlling) come and harry the man in posession?

I never use square when I am tackling or harrying so I am afraid I can rule that out.

Has no one else experienced this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah I had it happen to me far too many times, and it's begining to make me pretty annoyed! It cost me 2 online games (ones I wanted to win and all) between Ireland vs England 2-1 to 2-2, and the other one against a Frenchmen (which I hold a particular hatred for!

Almost cost me a cup final in Master league, it got Juanito (Almeria defender) from my custom team sent off at 2-2 in normal time, still won though! I feel your pain Noodler, it's a right oul pain in the arse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Yeah, it's happened me plenty of times. Extremely annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SPORTINGGAMEZ

Occasionally, but not too often tbh.

Then again, I have not have much chance to be playing a lot recently so that may be why I am not noticing it much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Also found that in Be a Legend that your player will slide into tackles without you pressing the tackle button. Got suspended for the Champions League final when this happened.

Advertisement