Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling used Bic Mini Malibu 220cm and Wetsuit

Options
  • 15-02-2009 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Bic Mini Malibu 220cm

have a swivel leash which i used with the board. Selling my weatsuit too. Type Solas Fusion Core Size M Blue (fits people with around 175cm/lean figure). 3mm/2mm

Cheap stuff for beginners. Looking for around 220e ( board and leash ) but i am willing to negotiate.
    For the Wetsuit i am happy with 35e since its still in good condition.

The board is in good condition. Just a handfull of tiny bumps to be honest. Nothing you can spot without looking closely. None of the heavy usage knee impressions etc. Used a few dozen times over a long period. Always keept inside for storage. Nothing broken. The wax is still on it what makes it look dirty.
    I am located near Tralee. Send me a private message if interested and i provide pictures if you like.

Advertisement