Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bet

Options
  • 15-02-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Just logged into my pp account and noticed I had received a free 20euro bet for inter vs ac milan in-running. Never got one of these before or never knew of one. no notification of the freebie either. Happened to anyone before? Not complaining!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

They were offering a free bet in running bet on Milan v Inter matched to the max value of 25 euro when you place a pre kick off bet on the Milan v Inter game.

Wasn't going to have a bet on it myself but did pre match 25 euro draw no bet on Inter @ 4/7, then used the 25 euro free bet in running to back Milan @ 23/10 a few seconds into the game.

Only returned a 14.28 euro profit but better than a kick in the arse. A draw would have seen my 25 euro returned and a Milan victory would have made me 57.50 euro. Nothing more than a bit of fun really.

Wonder why they were offering the free bet in the first place, don't see them offer this type of promo often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

d-gal wrote: »
    Just logged into my pp account and noticed I had received a free 20euro bet for inter vs ac milan in-running. Never got one of these before or never knew of one. no notification of the freebie either. Happened to anyone before? Not complaining!

Cant find one in mine - have you just started up an account?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

john47832 wrote: »
    Cant find one in mine - have you just started up an account?
    Did you have a bet prior to kick off on any market in the Inter v Milan game? If you didn't you won't have received a free bet.

Irrelevant now as the free bet was for use in the BIR market in the same game only.

Advertisement