Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MP5K + 6 Hi-cap metal mags

• 15-02-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

MP5K boxed with 3 stick batteries. Good condition. Got it as part of a trade and have no real need for a second weapon though it is a really solid gun. Not really looking for trades but if something was to catch my interest...I also have this plus a M56 to trade together if they represent a good deal to anyone. Looking for 65 collected.

Also have 6 extra hi-cap metal mags, hate hi-caps so looking to trade for mid-caps if anyone has any.

15022009129.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

interested in the 6 his mate, how much posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They seem to be 15 new, so 9 each including postage?

Depends on what brand/condition they are in, I got a load of M4 hi caps for a fiver each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

just to check is it €65 if os offer said €65

whydave wrote: »

Sorry I don't follow what you mean. The Gun plus 3 batteries and mag is 65.

The other 6 mags are in good condition, one or two have very minor scratches but mostly they're in very good nick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

whydave wrote: »

i think he means 'just to check is it €65? if so he'll offer said €65'

Ah...yeah I see that now! :)

no reply, so still for sale. Last one here sold for 60, so I think 65 with 3 batteries is a decent price..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Are the mags for an m4 or mp5?

Offer 35 posted for the 6 mags.

• Advertisement

Are the mags for an m4 or mp5?

Mp5.

thanks mupchease i'll consider it. or hold out some hope someone'll want to swap for mid caps. god i hate hi-caps so much. funny thing is that when i sold the ak to ninja he said the exact opposite - 'god i hate mid caps'

Offer asking for mp5k, any ideas on the postage price and duration

Postage would depend on whether you want normal parcel post or registered.

Looking at prices on their site, roughly it shouldn't cost more then as laid out here for the respective services:

http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=3&service=PN

Normal parcel post should be fine I've never ever really had any problems once something is labelled correctly for both ends, but its at the recipients risk. (if you check adverts.ie I have 57 postive feedback so I'm not going to pull a fast one :D)

edit: if you're buying the gun you can have extra mags for 5 euro extra a piece, they're metal hi-caps.

Postage would depend on whether you want normal parcel post or registered.

Looking at prices on their site, roughly it shouldn't cost more then as laid out here for the respective services:

http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=3&service=PN

Normal parcel post should be fine I've never ever really had any problems once something is labelled correctly for both ends, but its at the recipients risk. (if you check adverts.ie I have 57 postive feedback so I'm not going to pull a fast one :D)

edit: if you're buying the gun you can have extra mags for 5 euro extra a piece, they're metal hi-caps.

How long does registered postage take? Not sure if I should go for registered or express signature(registered in 24 hours)

Despite what you might hear An Post is quite efficient, 80% of the time anything sent before late afternoon will arrive the next day from Galway to Dublin, not longer then 2 days, unless you were extremely unlucky. And that goes for any service, even regular post. Of course, you get the odd time where it'll just vanish inexplicably for a week but in all seriousness, it shouldn't be longer then 2 working days. I see Express post is guaranteed next day delivery. Your call though!

I shall be a big spender and go with the express with signature if that's ok with you, papal ok?

Shall take those mags also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭me93

are you sell m56 shotgun aswell

I'd prefer a bank transfer, is PP your only method?

As for the shotgun, it's gone..

I'd prefer a bank transfer, is PP your only method?

As for the shotgun, it's gone..

Pay pal is just so much easier for me, it's a problem I'll try to organise a bank transfare

Nah it's fine - I'll PM you later this morning with details as I'm using a tiny 2" screen right now...:D

• Advertisement

mupchease - I think disaster wants just the gun, so the mags are available. 5 I think are JG mags, the others are CYMA.

sound if u are ok with the deal, pop me a pm.

cheers

monies sent, cheers!

MP5K and Mags sold, thanks guys.

Sorry I didn't post before now, it was a combination of hangover and messing with the gun.

Great gun, great condition, I am very impressed with it, didn't think it would be much use, thanks a million, just one question, would it be okay to use a 9.6 in it

Thanks again terror true gent :D

Advertisement