Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic and Mediumistic Development Group

Options
  • 15-02-2009 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

This post focuses in particular on Psychic and Mediumistic Development and the lack of available groups or circles in particular, the Limerick region.

I am aware that in certain parts of Ireland individuals can easily find a development group. However, I have noted that Limerick does not have a well-organised or recognisable spiritual community apart perhaps from Angel Times but nothing beyond this.

I am proposing to establish a Psychic and Medium Development Group in Limerick City but before I do so, I want to hear from the general public and get an idea about others (within Limerick and it's surroundings) who are also in search of such a gathering of like-minded individuals.

The group will focus on two main subjects: Psychism and Mediumship. Psychism deals with the development and application of one's extrasensory perceptions and these are often divided but not limited to the following terms: Clairvoyance (Clear seeing), Clairaudience (Clear Hearing), Clairsentience (Clear feeling or intuiting). However, the Mediumisitic abilities can incorporate some or all of these abilities to a degree depending on the individual, which can enhance the connection to the Spirit world.

My aspiration for the group would be that everyone who participates has the opportunity to develop their existing natural ability but also to develop the other gifts incorporated into various exercises. With regard to the Mediumship side of things, practical work and the building of belief that this can work will be pivotal for those who feel they have some mediumistic talent.

Ideally, the group would meet on a set day for approximately two hours each week. Again, this will only happen if we have enough participants.

Workshops will be held (ideally) once every few months to equip individuals with additional theoretical knowledge and processes regarding a variety of subjects in the New Age arena all with the aim of expanding awareness.

Please, let me know if you wish to develop both the theoretical knowledge and practical experience of Spirit and spiritual things! If you are passionate about developing or have some ideas then please get in touch!

Please take the time also to visit www.myspace.com/theaspiritualjourney, which will be updated regularly for you.

Thank you for your time,

Riel.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

Hi Riel,

My fiancee and I are living in Limerick and like the idea you are putting forward.

Would the group be confined to Psychic ad Mediumistic work? The reason I ask is that we are working on Reiki and IET at the moment as well as Angel cards readings, divining and Psychic development.

I would definitely like to hear more though.

Have you spoken to the guys in Angel Times? They may well be up for helping or even joining the group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Riel

Hi Armada,

Thank you for your post.

I am happy to hear that you and your fiancee have an interest in the group.

I have spoken with the folks in Angel Times. They are full booked with their own courses in the evenings to cater for such a group. However, they have suggested two venues in Limerick City that have held alternative courses and so I am trying to get hold of them at the moment.

With regard to your interests, I would be only too happy to include these at some point in the future. One thing I do not want is the group to go stale and I want to add more and more things to it. Yet, I want to build a core group first focusing firstly on psychic development and moving into spirit communication via mediumship. I want to develop this basis first before I go into anything else at this point.

I would hope to include healing once a month where we would donate a whole evening to healing of the earth, self-healing etc. It is important to get a footing first, I feel before we more forward into other things.

I would be very happy to speak with you more regarding your ideas. You can contact me via my website: www.consciousnessdevelopment.synthasite.com. If you leave your contact details in the email, I can give you a ring regarding this.

Thank you again for your reply and I look forward to speaking with you more.

Best energies,

Riel aka Steven

Advertisement