Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation share in Vancouver, Canada, 30 Aprilish?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm on a one way ticket to Vancouver....leaving April 30 to seek out work in the film biz (or what ever pays the rent!)....I'm in me 30's and have a Canadian Passport -me own!....while I have familly over there I don't wanna stay with them as I've never met them and don't like sleeping on the couch!...Wanting to hear from anyone who heading over round the same time; either forever or just for the summer.

I'm looking to share an apartment or house thats within 4 miles of the city....

Leave a note or private message and we can talk (ie I show ya my face book page an you show me yours!)

If ya from there or been there befor please leave info on where to live or any work contacts it would be appericiated!

Sean

CANADA, EH!? :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

SEANIE1 wrote: »
    I'm on a one way ticket to Vancouver....leaving April 30 to seek out work in the film biz (or what ever pays the rent!)....I'm in me 30's and have a Canadian Passport -me own!....while I have familly over there I don't wanna stay with them as I've never met them and don't like sleeping on the couch!...Wanting to hear from anyone who heading over round the same time; either forever or just for the summer.

I'm looking to share an apartment or house thats within 4 miles of the city....

Leave a note or private message and we can talk (ie I show ya my face book page an you show me yours!)

If ya from there or been there befor please leave info on where to live or any work contacts it would be appericiated!

Sean

CANADA, EH!? :p

Hey Sean, if you're prospectively moving there for good you'd probably be best posting in the 'Living broad' forum, but maybe one of the Mods might switch it over. In the meantime, if you scroll through the Canada!! thread here and the moving to Canada thread in Living Abroad you'd likely find people heading to or already in Vancouver! I'm hoping to head to Toronto in April myself so best of Luck!!:)
    ps I'm not sure if it's allowed to post for housemates but I haven't seen anything in the charter either so I guess it could be alright!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Living Abroad :)

Advertisement